Award-Winning GMP Training Courses: World’s best GMP trainer
Are you looking for an award-winning GMP training option for your Pharmaceutical, medical device, cosmeceuticals or veterinary product training? The votes for the World’s Best GMP Trainer are in! PharmOut’s Learning & Development Director, Maria Mylonas, is one of the world’s most sought-after instructors for GMP training courses around the globe. What makes her courses so inspiring is her lived experiences in the industry, her expertise, and her engaging nature – taking the ‘boring dry’ right out of regulations training and making it fun, engaging, inspiring and insightful.
Worldwide GMP Training Courses: Maria Mylonas and PharmOut’s innovative training options including e-learning
Based on extensive industry surveys and client feedback monitoring over several years, GMP Learning & Development expert Maria Mylonas has been voted the World’s Best GMP Trainer for award-winning feedback on her GMP training expertise.
As PharmOut’s Learning and Development Director, she delivers onsite training, public courses and online GMP training courses worldwide.
- Maria Mylonas provides quality, interactive international and Australia-wide GMP training courses that attract highly-positive feedback from a wide variety of participants
- She also is in demand for numerous onsite training courses as well as public GMP courses in Australia and across the globe
- Training participants state they adore her participative training style and appreciate her personalised case-study approach, while ensuring coverage of GMP, GACP, Pharma 4.0, and other crucial quality assurance and safety-related topics are covered in classes for individuals working in API, Pharma, manufacturing, processing, cannabis cultivation and related sectors
PharmOut’s GMP training Courses are now regularly selling out in advance. If you want to attend a training on a specific date or specific GMP topic, we strongly recommend booking well in advance to save your place.
GMP Training Course Reviews and Ratings (Classroom and Online)
Comment from the training quality monitoring team at PharmOut about GMP course feedback and reviews:
PharmOut has been inundated with highly positive feedback and top reviews of GMP courses. We have reached elevated training course participant satisfaction ratings since Maria Mylonas, Learning and Development Director, came onboard in July of 2017. Maria’s also spearheading current updates to online training options for PHARMA and related organisations and the Medicinal Cannabis Academy training program.
GMP training course reviews
What clients say about Maria Mylonas’s GMP courses at PharmOut
GMP/GLP Refresher training – On-site Course
- The trainer has good knowledge and what we learn from training really helps us in our daily work
- Maria is a fantastic trainer. Today’s training is the best course for me.
- Found the training very valuable and Maria is a very engaging trainer
Quality Risk Management (ICH Q9) Public – Sydney
- Thank you for a big portion of relevant material and for appropriate exercises.
- It was a very practical and interactive session. Maria was excellent and engaging.
CAPA Training Public – Melbourne
- Maria was an excellent trainer. She made our training course very fun and interactive.
- The training was excellent. I felt as though I learned new things that will help me professionally. The trainer was also great, very friendly approachable and also knowledgeable.
- I enjoyed the relaxed positive atmosphere of the training.
- The training course was professionally presented and contained relevant material that is very useful in carrying out my daily tasks efficiently and effectively.
Self – Inspection Training Public – Perth
- Material was diverse and included many different areas and regulations.
- Maria is always supportive and excellent and explaining new and different concepts.
Reviews of GMP training including public courses and onsite GMP Courses
Maria was very knowledgeable and an excellent communicator. I loved the exercises to demonstrate and teach concepts for application to technical writing. It was a great course and I’d recommend it to all of my colleagues. I also think post graduates would benefit from the advice. Nice job. I haven’t reviewed the other subjects yet but I’d be interested in anything Maria had to say.
I often dread attending full day course because I get bored or tired but, the way that Maria presented the course made the whole day enjoyable. Thank you Maria!
Maria was a breath of fresh air! Well spoken, kept the content interesting. kept me engaged. the practical side was very well thought out and demonstrated. Maria made myself very eager to get back to work and write SOP’s again.
She made me feel confident that i can do the job and i am competent in technical writing. 10/10 Maria!! 🙂
Maria was a really friendly and engaging trainer. She made the training environment a safe place to learn and make mistakes. I feel like the content and the practical aspects of the session have given me the skills to improve my writing of all kinds of documents.
What could have been a dull and lengthy session was kept fun, light and informative.
This was an excellent course. I personally found the information incredibly useful and thought that Maria’s presentation style, understanding of the subject matter, and communication skills, were outstanding! The breakout sessions were really fun and the whole course was set out so well – it wasn’t just another boring training course, it was a really informative and enjoyable day!
Maria made the whole session fun and interactive. She was very helpful and gave us feedback on our current SOP. Highly recommended training.
What we say about our GMP Training at PharmOut:
With a bit of tongue in cheek, the phrase ‘Worlds Greatest GMP Trainer‘ has been bandied around the office. Occasionally by Maria herself!
We all know everything you read on the web must be true, there is no space for fake news in the world of GMP! The wall plaque for her office is still in the design phase, the discussion around platinum or gold are ongoing, but the wording has been decided.
And hundreds of GMP training participants have spoken in terms of GMP course reviews and participant satisfaction ratings.
The votes are in! And Maria Mylonas is, in our view, the world’s greatest GMP trainer!
If you want award-winning GMP training for your employee teams for GMP, GACP or medicinal cannabis cultivation or exportation businesses, contact us today for custom training by Maria Mylonas or visit our GMP training open-to-the-public. There are also online GMP courses (Certificate Courses) for blended learning experiences and 70:20:10 training delivery approaches.
GMP compliance expert Maria Mylonas also regularly attends TGA FDA Training Conferences and Updates for GMP, GACP, EU GMP in the Industry
Maria regularly attends the top international conferences for the pharmaceutical manufacturing and medical device manufacturing industry, biomedicines and veterinary medicines, GMP, GACP, data integrity and more. She recently attended the TGA conference in Australia and in the USA, attended the joint PDA and FDA Conference in Washington DC, re FDA inspection finding trends and quality risk management (QRM) updates and Pharma 4.0.
PharmOut is also hosting upcoming Cannabis Cultivation forums in Australia and worldwide. And a 5-Day Cultivation Training Course for Employees in the Medicinal Cannabis Industry (Medicinal Cannabis Academy in Australia, offered to Australian and New Zealand cannabis cultivation employees).
In all honesty, the title is very deserving. Maria has elevated PharmOut’s training offerings over the last year with her passion and pizazz. Backed by a team of skilled professionals we offer On-site Classroom Training, Public Training Courses, and eLearning through a dedicated Learning Management Platform Online GMP Training.
Page last updated on December 2, 2020.