For employees participating in an AUDIT and suitable for Auditor training
This Auditing/Auditor training package includes:
- Remote Auditing Training and Auditor training (information on Remote Auditing Guidelines for Auditors)
- Employee audit preparation (training personnel or contractors how to prepare for and participate in a GMP Audit or ISO audit, etc)
This online Auditing training course package is suitable for Auditees and Auditors alike and includes Remote Auditing strategies, procedures, and preparation techniques.
This 4-course Auditing Training course — ‘the Auditing Induction” training bundle — is suitable for use as:
- an Auditing Training course for GMP employees
- an Auditing training course for GMP Regulatory Auditors (Auditor Training and Remote Audit training)
This discounted training package is the best GMP auditing training option for Regulatory Auditors and QC Department Heads who perform remote audits and GMP inspections (self-inspections).
It is also an excellent option for training employees (Auditees) and manufacturing teams participating in GMP audits and/or other Certification audits (such as ISO audits, etc).
The Auditor training and Auditing participant training courses in this 4-course training bundle include:
- Introduction to Practical Auditing Training – allow 1 to 2 hours for completion – a helpful primer course for auditors and GMP employees
- Preparing for an Audit Training – allow 1.5 to 2 hours for completion – a must-have for employees working in GMP environments
- Remote Auditing Training – allow 1.5 to 2 hours for completion – ideally suited for Regulatory Authority representatives and Department Heads/QC Department
- 10 Golden rules of GMP – allow up to 1 hour for completion
Accessing your Auditor training and Auditing Preparation Training Courses (online)
Order conveniently online.
One user per training bundle order. Simply select how many users need to access the course (purchase 1 package or purchase multiple packages).
Other bundling options are available by browsing industry-specific GMP training courses.
How soon do I have to complete all four courses in the bundle, e.g. Remote Auditing (Auditor training) and/or Auditing Preparation (Auditee) courses?
You control your training progress. You can take these courses in any order, at any time after purchase, for up to 12 months; you can revisit the course content at any point in time.
After you complete the online purchase, simply check your emails for the login information, which should arrive shortly after your online order payment is complete.
- Occasionally, your course login details will get filtered by your email server.
- Check all folders including ‘junk’ mail folders as your email system may not recognise the incoming email address that contains your auditing training login information.
- If you do not see your login information, be sure to check ALL of your email folders, and/or search all of your email folders for the course name.
Auditing training course completion details
You’ll gain 12 months’ access to these online auditing courses upon ordering (check your emails for login information once you complete your online purchase).
- While online course completion times vary, allow from 5 to 7 hours to complete all courses.
- You do not have to complete all four all at once.
- You can start them, put them on ‘pause’, and can return to these courses at any time.
- Having 12 months’ access to these courses allows you to complete these online auditing courses whenever suits you best – 24/7 for 12 months, as well as review the content as required to refresh your understandings of GMP compliance auditing techniques.
Note: These courses will suit a variety of industries and professional roles. They are not limited or restricted to people working in the Pharmaceutical sector.
Certificate Training Courses in Auditing and Remote Auditing
Online Auditing and Auditor Training courses include topics such as Audit Report requirements and auditing response information.
There are Quick Quiz questions in these courses, to assist with knowledge retention.
Your formal Certificates of Completion for these auditing training courses will be available to download immediately after you successfully complete the online Final Assessment. Note – Quick Quiz question results are not included in the Final Assessment score. They are intended to enhance your learning experience and aid retention.
- You’ll gain a Certificate of Completion for each of these four Auditing preparation training and Auditor training courses upon successful completion of each individual eLearning module.
- These Auditing and Auditor training courses require successful completion of an online Assessment on the course topic in order to gain your Certificate of Completion and your Credly badge.
Auditing Preparation and Auditor Course Certificates
You can download and print your GMP training Certificate for each of the four Auditing preparation and/or Auditor courses.
You can print and forward your Auditing training course certificates (including the Remote Auditing/Auditor training course certificates) to your Quality Manager, Training Department Manager, and/or Personnel Manager. You can also attach your Auditing training course Certificates to your CV when applying for job openings in the pharmaceutical industry. The Credly badge can be shared on your professional profiles such as LinkedIn.
Follow PharmOut on LinkedIn.
Additional resources on Auditing preparation and Auditor training:
Read more on Remote Auditing Guidelines and procedures.