Medicinal Cannabis Industry Overview (eMCCA101)
Course duration: Allow 2 to 4 hours to complete this training course.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Cannabis Industry Training Courses: eMCCA101
What’s covered in eMCCA101:
- Medicinal Cannabis Industry Overview
- History of Legalisation
- Regulatory Authorities
- GACP/GMP Regulations and Compliance
- Patient Access to Medicinal Cannabis
This is the 1st training module in the online medical cannabis training course series consisting of 12 medicinal cannabis cultivation course modules.
This online Medicinal Cannabis industry overview training course aims to provide you with induction into industry regulations in the medicinal cannabis cultivation sector.
- The module is a good starting point for introducing individuals, investors and others seeking employment (or currently working in) the medicinal cannabis sector.
- This Certificate Course will introduce you to:
- regulations and regulatory authorities (such as the FDA, TGA, EMA and MHRA)
- cultivation licencing basics (with examples from various countries such as Australia’s ODC)
- how pharmaceutical cannabis products are used in medications
- the importance of Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) to avoid contaminated products and pharmaceutical cannabis product recalls
The aim of this online Medicinal Cannabis training module is to help learners gain an overview of the medicinal cannabis industry.
This online training module makes an excellent cannabis industry induction course.
This course is best taken as part of the 12-module Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Industry training series.
- It can be taken as a single unit of study but is best completed along with the other 11 cannabis courses (6 courses in eMCCA Series 1 and 6 courses in eMCCA Series 2).
- Online training courses should be combined with onsite training programs and cannabis site Supervision in the employee’s workplace.
After completing this medicinal cannabis training module, learners will:
- Be familiar with basic factors impacting the medicinal cannabis industry including regulations
- Recognise some of the regulatory authorities and specific regulations, and cannabis licensing and permit requirements that employers and employees, contractors and suppliers must comply with and which can be inspected or audited by the Authorities such as the TGA (Australia) or FDA (USA) and other authorities in various jurisdictions
- Become familiar with quality management systems (QMS) and quality risk management (QRM) processes
- Recognise the need for GMP and GACP compliance cultures in the cannabis cultivation and/or pharmaceutical cannabis manufacturing workplaces
Disclaimer: These courses are for education purposes only and should be combined with onsite training and close Supervision at the cannabis cultivation site or manufacturing facility. A Certificate of Completion is available on successful completion of eMCCA101 and the other 11 modules in the online Medicinal Cannabis Training Series.
Duration of eMCCA101 – Introduction course for employment in the Medicinal Cannabis Industry/sector
Timeframes and estimates for course completion: Allow 2 to 4 hours to complete this course.
Note the Certificate of Completion is not a statement of competency but a statement you have successfully completed the online theoretical knowledge module; for education purposes only and best combined with onsite training and completed in conjunction with the full medicinal cannabis training series and other herbal medicine GMP and GACP induction courses.