Transplanting Cannabis Plants: Medicinal Cannabis Industry
- What specific crop care requirements apply when transplanting cannabis plants (such as seedlings and clones) when working in the Medicinal Cannabis industry?
- How can you avoid transplantation-related plant acclimation problems, such as using transplanting protocols, wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), and adjusting climate controls (lighting, temperature, CO2) watering schedules, nutrients and other crop care adjustments?
- What needs to be considered what transplanting cannabis plants, to help reduce the risks of transplant shock for cannabis plants?
- Other aspects of medicinal cannabis plant care in relation to transplanting plants into larger pots or containers, while preventing pests and diseases and contamination risks
Find out more about cannabis plant care and crop maintenance in this Medicinal Cannabis Industry Training Module as part of the 6 advanced modules in Series 2.
For more information on Medicinal Cannabis Certificate Training Courses, browse the entire Series 1 and Series 2 modules.
- This module is part of a series of 12 educational modules intended to be taken as a comprehensive orientation series for new employees, contractors and providers to the sector.
- Online training modules are available individually but are best taken as a series of all 12 modules.
- One user per course purchase. Certificates of Completion are available upon successful completion of the course and online Final Assessment.
For other courses in pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical devices, and veterinary medicines, including GMP compliance training, visit our GMP training store online.
These courses are designed by global cannabis cultivation consultants at PharmOut PTY LTD. PharmOut is a respected industry leader for global medicinal cannabis operations, including medicinal cannabis site selection and facility architecture, climate control specifications and installations, equipment validation, engineering, water quality, cleanroom designs, and other pharmaceutical manufacturing and GMP compliance training courses.