Transplanting Cannabis Plants: Medicinal Cannabis Industry
What’s covered in this Transplanting Cannabis Plants online training module:
- Preparation for transplanting cannabis plants
- Transplanting cannabis clones and seedlings
- Acclimatisation of recent cannabis transplants to avoid ‘transplant shock’
- Medicinal cannabis industry workstation designs (example layout of a transplant workstation)
- Documentation, inventory and storage requirements in the Cannabis Industry
The module on Transplanting Cannabis Plants (module 9 of 12 modules in the full series) includes:
- Track and Trace Systems, Tags and Labels for cannabis plant recordkeeping
- What specific crop care requirements apply when transplanting cannabis plants (such as seedlings and clones) when working in the Medicinal Cannabis industry?
- How can you avoid transplantation-related plant acclimation problems, such as using transplanting protocols, wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), and adjusting climate controls (lighting, temperature, CO2) watering schedules, nutrients and other crop care adjustments?
- What needs to be considered what transplanting cannabis plants, to help reduce the risks of transplant shock for cannabis plants?
- Other aspects of medicinal cannabis plant care in relation to transplanting plants into larger pots or containers, while preventing pests and diseases and contamination risks
Course duration: Allow 1 hour to 2 hours to complete this course.
For more information on Medicinal Cannabis Certificate Training Courses, browse the entire Series 1 and Series 2 modules.
Need to learn more?
There are 12 courses in the online training Series for the medicinal cannabis sector.
While learners can order and complete individual courses, the training packages are more economical if purchased as a Series.
Online training modules are available individually but are best taken as a series of all 12 modules.
- One user per course purchase.
- Certificates of Completion are available upon successful completion of the course and online Final Assessment.
For other courses in pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical devices, and veterinary medicines, including GMP compliance training, visit our GMP training store online.
Cannabis cultivation industry education series
These courses are designed by global cannabis cultivation consultants at PharmOut PTY LTD. PharmOut is a respected industry leader for global medicinal cannabis operations, including medicinal cannabis site selection and facility architecture, climate control specifications and installations, equipment validation, engineering, water quality, cleanroom designs, and other pharmaceutical manufacturing and GMP compliance training courses.