Preparing to Grow Medicinal Cannabis (eMCCA107)
Course duration: Allow from 1.5 to 2.5 hours to complete this training module.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Preparing to Grow
This Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Education Topic (‘Preparing to Grow’ cultivation training course) will help employees, contractors and vendors better understand the requirements for working in the medicinal cannabis cultivation sector.
Overview of focus of the “Preparing to Grow Medicinal Cannabis” education course for industry professionals:
- Preparing to Grow: Documentation, Data Integrity and Patents
- Good Recordkeeping (GRK) Terms and Procedures
- Plant Identification and Batch Traceability
- Receiving and Testing New Cannabis Material On-Site
- Inventory and Storage of Consumables
Course content – what you will learn in this ‘Preparing to Grow Medicinal Cannabis’ education course
This Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation training series by PharmOut’s expert cannabis industry consultants includes an overview of:
- Cannabis cultivation responsibilities related to crop preparations
- The importance of following standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Prevention of pests and diseases through quarantining incoming goods
- Crop recordkeeping
- The importance of crop care recordkeeping, IPM, PPE and visitor policies
- Quality management & risk prevention strategies to be considered when preparing to grow medicinal cannabis
Please review all Series 1 modules, as prerequisites to this course and other courses included in the Series 2 training package for Medicinal Cannabis Industry induction training).
Who should complete this industry-specific cultivation education course?
Education courses such as ‘preparing to grow medicinal cannabis’ are suitable for anyone exploring the Medicinal Cannabis Industry. They are suitable for potential employees including cultivation operations personnel, manufacturing operations personnel, quality control personnel, site selection engineers/architects, and other industry-specific roles in the medicinal cannabis cultivation sector.
- These modules make excellent Cannabis Industry Induction training courses for employment seekers, future licence applicants, botanists, agricultural operation managers, and/or industry investors.
- This module is part of Series 2 in the Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Academy (MCCA) online training course.
- There are 6 modules in each of the two series (Series 1 and Series 2).
- The courses are intended to be taken in order, as a series (this is Module 7 of 12 modules).
You can, however, take a training course individually.
While learners can order and complete individual courses, the training packages are more economical if purchased as a Series.
How long do these Cannabis Industry training courses take to complete?
Duration of training modules in the online training series for Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Operations: On average, allow 1.5 to 2.5 hours per module in the training series. It will vary, however, depending on your learning style, prior experience in the industry, and other factors.
Certificate of Completion
Each module in the online Cannabis Cultivation Training series is designed to help provide an induction to the sector. Courses may be suitable for medicinal cannabis cultivation employees, Employers in the Cannabis Industry, and job seekers who seek an orientation to what’s required to work in the medicinal cannabis industry or pharmaceutical medicine plant cultivation sectors.
Learners will be provided with a printable/downloadable Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of the course, including the Final Assessment (all training and assessments are available online).
This Certificate of Completion for the cannabis training courses is NOT a statement of your competency, and all online courses are for induction training/Education Purposes only.
The Course Completion Certificate for the training is an indicator you successfully completed that particular induction course module. You can download the Certificate of Completion, save it, print it and/or submit to your Personnel Department (or you can attach the Certificate to your current CV if you are applying for work with potential future employers in the Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Industry).
Note that there are strict hiring criteria for working in the medicinal cannabis sector due to the high value of medicinal cannabis crops.
Disclaimer: These courses are for EDUCATIONAL purposes only. The information in these modules and the Series are NOT to be used, nor implied as being useful for, operational or cultivation decisions. They should be combined with onsite training and Supervision. They can, however, provide new employees, licence applicants and/or investors with an introductory overview of various aspects of the global Medicinal Cannabis Industry. Other courses for Herbal Medicine Production, GMP, and GACP, can be found by clicking this link.
Read our top 10 best blogs on GMP training & compliance requirements.