10 Golden Rules of GMP
Course duration: Allow up to 1 hour to complete this course.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The 10 Golden Rules of GMP (Online Training)
This interactive GMP e-Learning course covers the 10 golden rules of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
One of our most popular Certificate cGMP Courses, this online GMP training presentation will provide learners with a straightforward guide to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulatory compliance requirements.
A perfect GMP short-course option for new employees and for existing employees’ annual training requirements (e.g., GMP requires continuing training). Add this to GMP Refresher Training in a discounted bundle.
Which personnel responsibilities require GMP compliance training?
- Regardless of a specific role or job title, everyone must comply with GMP regulations when working in (or supplying to) the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Veterinary Medicines production, and/or Medical Device Manufacturing Sectors.
- The 10 Golden Rules of GMP is an online training course that overviews regulatory compliance requirements for pharmaceutical production and medical device manufacturing and provides a high-level introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice compliance requirements.
- The course is thereby suitable for anyone working in pharmaceutical product administration, warehousing, shipping/supply chain logistics, warehousing and transportation of pharmaceutical products, veterinary medicines, and medical devices including Software as a Medical Device.
This 10 Golden Rules of GMP training module makes a great orientation course for individuals new to a regulated industry (not limited to pharmaceutical and medical device sectors).
It is also suitable for someone seeking to reenter these industries after a gap in their GMP sector careers or applicants for job openings in the pharmaceutical sector.
It is also suitable for individuals who want to apply for current job openings in GMP sectors, such as Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Medical Device Manufacturing, or Veterinary Medicines production (including Pharmaceutical Warehouse and Product Distribution/Delivery Driver roles which require knowledge of the 10 Golden Rules of GMP, including documentation/recordkeeping and cold-chain requirements).
The 10 Golden Rules of GMP course may also suit personnel working in the Cosmetic Manufacturing sector, who must also comply with GMP regulations.
10 Golden Rules of GMP – Good Manufacturing Practice
The Good Manufacturing Practice regulations that govern pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing can seem overwhelming. To simplify the orientation of personnel, contractors, and new suppliers, we this our short course covering the 10 Golden Rules of GMP.
- This course, accompanied by a white paper, works as an ideal refresher for the experienced GMP professional and as foundational and/or supplemental training material for any newbies.
- The more comprehensive GMP Refresher Course is also available here and is a great follow-up to the 10 Golden Rules of GMP.
GMP compliance topics covered in this training course include details relating to GMP rules including:
- Get the facility design right from the start
- Validate processes
- Write good procedures and follow them
- Identify who does what
- Keep good records
- Train and develop staff
- Practice good hygiene
- Maintain facilities and equipment
- Build quality into the whole product lifecycle
- Perform regular audits
10 Golden Rules of GMP – Course Certificate of Completion
- After completion of the course, the learner can download, save and print their GMP Training Course Certificate of Completion.
- The Certificate of Completion of this course — and other PIC/s GMP compliance training courses you complete — can be attached to resumes, job applications, and personnel training program files.
- It should be given to the learner’s Human Resources Management Personnel and/or the Quality Management Department at their job site.
You’ll gain 12 months’ access to the online course after purchase.
- You will need internet access to access and complete the course and the online assessment (including within the course) to gain your certificate
- To complete this course, first, complete your purchase online (add to cart towards the top of this page and then complete your order).
- After your order is complete and paid for (online, e.g. via a credit card), then search your email folders for your login information to the course.
- Search for the course title and/or search for the words “PharmOut” when searching your email folders.
While you can typically use a mobile phone to access this course, our Pharmaceutical Industry training courses are best completed on a laptop (or other larger device) with an adequate screen resolution and functionality.
- There are no mandatory prerequisites for this 10 Golden Rules of GMP training course.
- Anyone with an interest in GMP compliance topics can order and complete the course to gain a Certificate of Completion in this topic, including job applicants new to the pharmaceutical industry.
- That noted, other relevant cGMP training courses are likely to be helpful.
Industry-specific onsite GMP training, adequate Supervision, and role mentoring remain crucial components of GMP compliance programs in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device manufacturing sectors.
Remember, compliance with GMP is an ongoing requirement dependent upon good systems and personnel adherence to the rules. Custom onsite or live-streamed GMP training programs via ZOOM — along with adequate Supervision — are also required for personnel working in these highly regulated sectors.
Recommendations for supplemental GMP training:
- It is helpful to develop a deeper understanding of basic GMP principles and GxP compliance regulations, such as through learning the GMP topics covered in GMP Part 1, GMP Part 2, and industry-specific courses.
- Review other online cGMP certificate courses/GMP eLearning options.
Page last updated: April 12, 2023