10 Golden Rules of GMP
Course duration: Allow up to 1 hour to complete this course.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The 10 Golden Rules of GMP (Online Training)
- This interactive GMP e-Learning course covers the 10 golden rules of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice rules).
- It is one of our most popular Certificate GMP eLearning Courses, providing learners with a straightforward guide to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulatory compliance requirements.
This interactive online GMP training presentation is one of the best GMP short-course options. It is suitable for new employees and for existing employees who require annual GMP training.
You can order individual courses or discounted training bundles of 4 or more courses. Alternatively, add this GMP education topic to an e-learning ‘bundle’ and include the GMP Refresher Training (eLearning) option or GMP Parts 1 and 2.
Which personnel require GMP compliance training?
- Regardless of a specific role or job title, everyone must comply with GMP regulations and related quality system standards:
- When working in (and/or supplying to) the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry and/or the Veterinary Medicines industry and/or Medical Device Manufacturing industry.
- The 10 Golden Rules of GMP is an online training course that overviews regulatory compliance requirements for pharmaceutical production.
- It provides a high-level introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP compliance) requirements.
- The course is thereby suitable for anyone working in pharmaceutical product administration, warehousing, shipping/supply chain logistics, warehousing and transportation of pharmaceutical products, veterinary medicines, and medical devices including Software as a Medical Device.
10 Golden Rules of GMP – Training for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Compliance
How this GMP eLearning course can help your GMP training program.
- The Good Manufacturing Practice regulations that govern pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing can seem overwhelming.
- To simplify the orientation of personnel, contractors, and new suppliers, we developed a short Certificate GMP eLearning course, covering the 10 Golden Rules of GMP.
- This course and related white papers are also ideal refresher training resources for more experienced GMP professionals.
- It is also a good option as a foundational or supplemental training resource for any newbies to the GMP sector.
- The more comprehensive GMP Refresher Course is also available here and is a great follow-up to the 10 Golden Rules of GMP.
Compliance topics covered in this course include the following GMP requirements.
- Get the facility design right from the start
- Validate processes
- Write good procedures and follow them
- Identify who does what
- Keep good records
- Train and develop staff
- Practice good hygiene
- Maintain facilities and equipment
- Build quality into the whole product lifecycle
- Perform regular audits
Is this an orientation eLearning course for GMP, or a refresher course?
- This 10 Golden Rules of GMP training module can be used as either an induction course (or as a refresher training course).
- It is useful to enhance compliance with good manufacturing practice (GMP) guidelines, such as those published by PIC/S and various Regulatory Authorities such as the US FDA, Australian TGA, EU EMA, UK MHRA, and other authorities.
This course overviews personnel responsibilities and organisational requirements.
It makes a great orientation course for individuals new to a regulated industry but is also an excellent reminder of GMP responsibilities for longer-term employees, contractors, suppliers, and managers.
Trying to get back into the GMP industry after a break or career change?
The 10 Golden Rules of GMP eLearning course is also suitable for anyone seeking to reenter the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, e.g., after a gap in their GMP career. It is also suitable for new graduates and applicants seeking to apply for current job openings in the pharmaceutical sector.
It is also suitable for individuals who want to apply for current job openings in GMP sectors including security, logistics, warehousing, distribution, and more.
The 10 Golden Rules of GMP course, while designed for the pharmaceutical industry, may also suit personnel working in the Cosmetic Manufacturing sector, who must also comply with good manufacturing practice (GMP) guidelines and relevant regulations.
10 Golden Rules of GMP – Course Certificate of Completion
- After completion of the course, the learner can download, save and print their GMP Training Course Certificate of Completion.
- The Certificate of Completion of this course — and other PIC/s GMP compliance training courses you complete — can be attached to resumes, job applications, and personnel training program files.
- It should be given to the learner’s Human Resources Management Personnel and/or the Quality Management Department at their job site.
You’ll gain 12 months’ access to the online course after purchase.
- You will need internet access to access and complete the course and the online assessment (including within the course) to gain your certificate
- To complete this course, first, complete your purchase online (add to cart towards the top of this page and then complete your order).
- After your order is complete and paid for (online, e.g. via a credit card), then search your email folders for your login information to the course.
- Search for the course title and/or search for the words “PharmOut” when searching your email folders.
While you can typically use a mobile phone to access this course, our Pharmaceutical Industry training courses are best completed on a laptop (or other larger device) with an adequate screen resolution and functionality.
GMP Course Pre-requisites
- There are no mandatory prerequisites for this 10 Golden Rules of GMP training course.
- Anyone with an interest in GMP compliance topics can order and complete the course to gain a Certificate of Completion in this topic, including job applicants new to the pharmaceutical industry.
- However, other relevant cGMP training courses are likely to be helpful.
Note: GMP eLearning courses do not replace onsite and product-specific training.
Industry-specific onsite GMP training, adequate Supervision, and role mentoring remain crucial components of GMP compliance programs in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device manufacturing sectors.
Remember, compliance with GMP is an ongoing requirement dependent upon good systems and personnel adherence to the rules.
Custom onsite or live-streamed GMP training programs via ZOOM — along with adequate Supervision — are also required for personnel working in these highly regulated sectors.
Recommendations for supplemental GMP training:
- It is helpful to develop a deeper understanding of basic GMP principles and GxP compliance regulations, such as through learning the GMP topics covered in GMP Part 1, GMP Part 2, and industry-specific courses.
- Review other online cGMP certificate courses/GMP eLearning options.