Introduction to Practical Auditing
This interactive e-Learning module provides the participant with an understanding of the principles of conducting audits. This modules is useful for personnel who conduct or participate in self-inspections and audits.
The objectives of this training module are:
- to understand why audits are required for manufacturers of medicinal products
- to understand the difference between a regulatory audit and a quality systems (ISO) audit
- to introduce the art of auditing, including effective communication and listening styles to use during an audit and good auditor attributes
- to understand different types of audits
- to understand how to plan, conduct and report an audit
- to understand the concept of using a risk management approach
After successful completion of each course in the bundle the trainee will have the option of printing or saving a personalised training certificate that meets regulatory GMP requirements.