Introduction to Practical Auditing (Auditing Training Course)
Introduction to Practical Auditing Training Course
An introduction to the art of practical Audit methodology.
- This “Introduction to Practical Auditing” training course provides the participant with an understanding of the principles of conducting audits.
- This interactive e-Learning course is useful for personnel who conduct or participate in self-inspections and audits and who need foundational auditing training.
Recommended courses after completion of this Practical Auditing certificate training course:
The objectives of this Introduction to Practical Auditing training course, the 1st of our 3 auditing training courses, are to help learners:
- Understand why audits are required for manufacturers of medicinal products
- Understand the difference between a regulatory audit and a quality systems (ISO) audit
- Introduce the art of auditing, including effective communication and listening styles to use during an audit and good auditor attributes
- Understand different types of audits
- Understand how to plan, conduct and report an audit (for further information, Preparing for an Audit is a valuable addition to this course for anyone preparing for conducting an Audit or being audited)
- Understand the concept of using a risk management approach
Introduction to Practical Auditing (Training Certificate)
Introduction to Practical Auditing Training Course | Certificate of Completion
After successful completion of each of our online GMP training courses, the trainee gains a personalised training certificate that meets regulatory GMP requirements.
This Introduction Practical Auditing training course provides a Certificate of Completion that can be downloaded/saved and forwarded to the Quality Management team, Personnel Director and/or future employers.