Introduction to Practical Auditing (Auditing Training)
Course duration: Allow 2 to 3 hours to complete this course.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Guide to Auditing: Practical Auditing Techniques
An introduction to the art of practical Audit methodology for all types of regulatory compliance audits and internal audits/self-inspections.
- This “Guide to Auditing: Introduction to Practical Auditing” training course provides learners with an understanding of the principles and methodology of conducting audits and regulatory compliance inspections.
- It includes tips for auditing planning, time management, questioning styles, and reporting timeframes
This interactive e-Learning course will be useful for personnel who conduct or participate in self-inspections and audits, and who need foundational auditing training. This is a Certificate Course and should ideally be combined with courses such as “Preparing for an Audit” and “Remote Auditing Techniques” as appropriate, and other regulatory compliance courses relevant to the organisation being audited.
Recommended courses after completion of this Auditing Training certificate training course:
Learning Objectives for this Practical Auditing Training Course
Introduction to Practical Auditing
This Introduction to Practical Auditing eLearning course, the 1st of our 3 auditing training courses, aims to help learners understand various types of audits and auditing techniques. It includes topics such as:
- Why audits are required for manufacturers of medicinal products and medical devices and other regulated sectors
- The differences between a Regulatory Compliance Audit and a Quality Management Systems Audit (ISO Audit)
- The art of auditing, including effective communication and listening styles during an audit
- Good auditor attributes and required skills and qualifications to be an Auditor
- Audit planning essentials
- Different types of audits
- How to plan, conduct and report an audit (for further information, Preparing for an Audit is a valuable addition to this course for anyone preparing for an Audit or for being audited/inspected by a Regulatory Authority, supplier, etc.)
- The concept of using a risk management approach to auditing compliance with regulations, marketing authorisation conditions, and specifications
Introduction to Practical Auditing (Training Certificate)
Introduction to Practical Auditing Training Course | Certificate of Completion
After successful completion of each of our online GMP training courses, the trainee gains a personalised training certificate that meets regulatory GMP requirements.
This Introduction Practical Auditing training course provides a Certificate of Completion that can be downloaded/saved and forwarded to the Quality Management team, Personnel Director and/or future employers.