Medicinal Cannabis Propagation (eMCCA108)
Course duration: Allow 1 hour to 2 hours to complete this course.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- What does it take to effectively propagate cannabis by seeds, cloning methods, or tissue culture methods (micropropagation)?
- What are the benefits of seed propagation vs tissue culture vs cloning methods for medicinal cannabis crops?
Find out more about cannabis plant propagation methods in this Medicinal Cannabis Industry Training Module as part of the 6 advanced modules in Cannabis Training Series 2.
What’s covered in this Medicinal Cannabis Propagation training course:
- Medicinal Cannabis Industry Propagation overview
- Cannabis propagation by seeds
- Cannabis propagation by cloning: Traditional cuttings
- Micropropagation (Cannabis Tissue culture)
- Cannabis industry security, biosecurity, and recordkeeping
Cannabis transplanting course – further information
This module is part of a series of 12 educational modules intended to be taken as a comprehensive orientation series for new employees, contractors and providers to the sector.
Need to learn more?
There are 12 courses in the online training Series for the medicinal cannabis sector.
While learners can order and complete individual courses, the training packages are more economical if purchased as a Series.
Online training modules are available individually but are best taken as a series of all 12 modules.
- One user per course purchase.
- Certificates of Completion are available upon successful completion of the course and online Final Assessment.
For other courses in pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical devices, and veterinary medicines, including GMP compliance training, visit our GMP training store online.
These courses are designed by global cannabis cultivation consultants at PharmOut PTY LTD.
PharmOut is a respected industry leader for global medicinal cannabis operations, including medicinal cannabis site selection and facility architecture, climate control specifications and installations, equipment validation, engineering, water quality, cleanroom designs, and other pharmaceutical manufacturing GMP compliance training courses.