Good Warehouse Practice
Course duration: Allow 1 to 1.5 hours to complete this course.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Good Warehouse Practice (GWP) Training Course (Online)
The objectives of this Good Warehouse Practice (GWP) training module are:
- to understand why good warehouse practice is important
- to understand the requirements for warehouse layout management
- to understand how to manage the receipt of goods
- to understand how to handle rejected goods
- to understand how to ensure product traceability
- to understand the importance of good storage practices
- to understand the importance of environmental controls and pest control
- to understand the importance of shipping/picking/packing
Good Warehouse Practice Course information
- Learners will be able to complete the Good Warehouse Practice (GWP) course entirely online.
- Offering 24/7 GWP course access for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Course duration: Allow 1 to 1.5 hours to complete this course.
- Self-paced – learn at your own training speed.
- You can complete the course all in one session or over several sessions.
- Internet access is required.
Good Warehouse Practice Training Certificate Course
- Upon successful completion of the online assessment for Good Warehouse Practice (GWP) concepts, the learner will gain a Certificate of Completion for this GMP education topic.
- This Good Warehouse Practice (GWP) Course Certificate can be saved/downloaded, printed, and included in the person’s personnel records.
- The Good Warehouse Practice (GWP) Course Certificate can also be attached to the person’s resume when seeking jobs in the warehouse sector or for pharmaceutical and medical device warehouse job openings.
Other recommended GMP compliance training courses (certificate courses) for personnel working in logistics, warehouse and/or distribution/transportation roles in the pharmaceutical industry and life-sciences sectors include:
10 Golden Rules of GMP – a brief introduction to GMP compliance
GMP Refresher Training – a certificate course learners should complete at least annually
Good Recordkeeping Practice (GRK) training
Good Distribution Practice (GDP) – for anyone involved with warehousing, transportation, distribution, logistics, deliveries and stock taking of pharmaceutical products including medicines, biologicals, ATMPs, and medical devices
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Part 1 Training
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Part 2
PIC/S Annex 11 – Computerised Systems (GMP requirements)
To order your online GWP certificate training course or other GMP education topics:
- Add all courses of interest to your cart (consider training bundles for 4 or more courses).
- Complete the check-out procedure.
- Check your emails for your log-in information.
Visit the FAQ page if you have any questions.
You can order a training bundle for multiple courses or contact us for arranging GWP or GDP training for large numbers of employees.
Note: Internet access is required to complete all online courses.
Or click here for 1-day intensive facilitated GMP compliance courses available via Zoom.