Good Distribution Practice
Course duration: Allow 1 to 1.5 hours to complete this course.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Good Distribution Practice Training (GDP requirements)
Good Distribution Practice Training Course
GDP compliance requirements
The objectives of this Good Distribution Practice (GDP) online training module include helping industry employees, contractors/vendors/transport drivers, warehouse workers and Quality Team members to discover:
- why compliance with good distribution practice (GDP) regulations is important
- why good Quality Management Systems are required (QMS and PQS – Pharmaceutical Quality Systems)
- requirements for personnel, premises and equipment involved in storage, inventory-taking, handling, transport, recordkeeping and delivery of pharmaceutical products or medical devices, including the importance of wearing appropriate PPE
- how to handle and control stock
- how to deliver the manufacturer product(s) to customers, including product cold chain requirements
- how to deal with complaints, returned goods, and counterfeits
- GMP self-inspection requirements
- measures to minimise cross-contamination and mix-ups
Who should take this Good Distribution Practice (GDP) training course?
- Quality Managers and Responsible Persons
- Quality Management teams
- Warehouse personnel
- Logistics teams and shipping personnel
- Transport drivers/warehouse workers
- Transportation industry contractors
- Transport and shipping industry employees
- Others involved in GMP compliance and/or product distribution (chemists/pharmacists etc)
Good Distribution Practice Course information
- Learners will be able to complete the Good Distribution Practice (GDP) course entirely online.
- Offering 24/7 GWP course access for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Course duration: Allow 1 to 1.5 hours to complete this course.
- Self-paced – learn at your own training speed.
- You can complete the course all in one session or over several sessions.
- Internet access is required.
Good Distribution Practice Training Certificate Course
- Upon successful completion of the online assessment for Good Distribution Practice (GDP) concepts, the learner will gain a Certificate of Completion for this GMP education topic.
- This Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Course Certificate can be saved/downloaded, printed, and included in the person’s personnel records.
- The Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Course Certificate can also be attached to the person’s resume when seeking jobs in the warehouse sector or for pharmaceutical and medical device warehouse job openings.
Other recommended courses (GMP and GxP training):
Other recommended GMP compliance training courses (certificate courses) for personnel working in logistics, warehouse and/or distribution/transportation roles in the pharmaceutical industry and life-sciences sectors include:
Good Warehouse Practice (GWP) – certificate training course
Good Recordkeeping Practice (GRK) training
10 Golden Rules of GMP – a brief introduction to GMP compliance
GMP Refresher Training – a certificate course learners should complete at least annually
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Part 1 training
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Part 2 training
PIC/S Annex 11 – Computerised Systems (GMP requirements) training
To order your online GDP certificate training course or other GMP compliance education topics:
- Add all courses of interest to your cart, including this GDP course (consider training bundles for 4 or more courses).
- Complete the check-out procedure.
- Check your emails for your log-in information.
Visit the FAQ page if you have any questions about taking our self-paced GMP compliance training courses.
- You can order a training bundle for multiple courses or contact us for arranging GWP or GDP training for large numbers of employees.
- Note: Internet access is required to complete all online courses.
- Or click here for 1-day intensive facilitated GMP compliance courses available via Zoom.