Good Recordkeeping Practice
Course duration: Allow 1 to 2 hours to complete this course.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Good Recordkeeping Practice (GRP) training module for GMP Documentation requirements.
GMP: Good Recordkeeping Practice (GRK)
The objectives of this Good Recordkeeping Practice (GMP/GRK) training module are:
- To understand why following Good Recordkeeping Practice (GRK) is an important part of GMP compliance
- To understand the acronym ALCOA+ as it relates to recordkeeping (documentation requirements including online documentation systems)
- To understand how to delete or strike out errors when keeping records
- To understand what you should do when creating records
- To understand what you should not do when creating records
- To learn the principles of GRK and good documentation practice (GDocP) including the principles of good recordkeeping practice (Good Documentation Practice)
Good Recordkeeping Practice (GRP) is also known as Good Documentation Practice (GDocP) in other industries.
Good Recordkeeping Practice (GRK) Training
Who should take the GMP compliance course?
All employees of regulated industries, including medical and healthcare employees, pharmaceutical manufacturing employees, logistics employees, and pharmaceutical and medical device employees, suppliers and contractors, need to adhere to Good Documentation Practice / Good Recordkeeping Practice (GRK) including ALCOA.
Allow 1 to 2 hours to complete this course including the final assessment.
Course prerequisites to the Good Recordkeeping Practice (GRK) Training
- There are no prerequisites for this ‘good recordkeeping’ training course (GRK).
- However, you may require GMP training and product-specific training in other cGMP compliance requirements.
- A good follow-up training course is GxP (GAMP5) computerised systems in GMP environments.
Take the GMP Refresher course.