Good Record-Keeping Practice
Good Record-Keeping Practice (GRP) training module for GMP Documentation requirements
The objectives of this Good Record-Keeping Practice (GRP) training module are:
- To understand why following Good Record-Keeping Practice (GRP) is an important part of GMP compliance
- To understand how to delete or strike out errors when keeping records
- To understand what you should do when creating records
- To understand what you should not do when creating records
- To learn the principles of GRK and good documentation practice (GDocP) including the principles of good recordkeeping practice (Good Documentation Practice)
Good Record-Keeping Practice (GRP) is also known as Good Documentation Practice (GDocP) in other industries.
Good Record-Keeping Practice (GRK) Online Training
Who should take the Good Record-Keeping Practice (GRK) training course?
All employees of regulated industries, including medical and healthcare employees, pharmaceutical manufacturing employees, logistics employees, and pharmaceutical and medical device employees, suppliers and contractors, need to adhere to Good Documentation Practice / Good Recordkeeping Practice (GRK) including ALCOA.
Allow 1 to 2 hours to complete this course including the final assessment.
Training prerequisites for this course
Course prerequisites to the Good Record-Keeping Practice (GRK) Training
- There are no pre-requisites for this ‘good recordkeeping’ training course (GRK).
- However, you may require GMP training and product-specific training in other cGMP compliance requirements.
Need to refresh your compliance knowledge for GMP requirements?
Take the GMP Refresher course.