Annex 12 – Use of Ionising Radiation in the Manufacture of Medicinal Products
This interactive e-Learn module provides an understanding of the GMP regulations relating to the use of ionising radiation in the manufacture if medicinal products.
The objectives of this training module are:
- to understand the principles of irradiation techniques
- to understand the applications and limitations of irradiation techniques
- to understand the responsibilities of manufacturers and contract irradiation facilities
- to understand particular validation requirements
- to understand the specific commissioning and premise requirement
- to understand dosimetry and processing requirements
After successful completion of each course in the bundle the trainee will have the option of printing or saving a personalised training certificate that meets regulatory GMP requirements.