PIC/s Annex 15 – Qualification and Validation
Annex 15 – Qualification and Validation
PIC/s Annex 15 covers the requirements for the validation of GMP facilities, systems and processes.
This interactive e-Learning module provides the participant with an understanding of the GMP regulations relating to validation and qualification. This module is suitable for validation, engineering and quality personnel who work within GMP facilities.
This course on PIC/S Annex 15 covers the GMP requirements for:
- organisation and planning of validation activities
- the Validation Master Plan
- definitions of terminology commonly used in validation
- the requirements for cleaning validation
- the basic V model for the validation life cycle
After successful completion of each course, the trainee will have the option of printing or saving a personalised training certificate that meets regulatory GMP requirements.
Course duration: Allow 1 to 1.5 hours to complete this course.