Introduction to compliance with GACP, GMP and Medicinal Cannabis Industry Regulations | Industry-specific courses (Medicinal Cannabis Industry Education Compliance Topics).
PIC/S GMP Annex 07 for Herbal Medicine Manufacturing compliance requirements
Are you needing to train your employees, contractors, warehouse personnel or suppliers in PIC/S GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)? If your team needs to understand the PICS GMP requirements (e.g., PIC/S Annex 07 — Manufacture of Herbal Medicines) — we have a solution for you.
A good starting point is to assign them the online training bundle for the manufacturing of herbal medicines.
This GMP compliance training bundle includes Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Record-Keeping Practice (GRK) and other relevant e-learning modules for manufacturers of herbal medicines.
Here’s a snapshot of what the online training bundle provides for herbal medicine employees, including cannabis employers/employees, in terms of GMP training resources. Our online training courses for PIC/S GMP topics offer instant access and Certificates of Completion after passing an online assessment.
They are easily accessible on a 24/7 basis; including GMP training specific to Annex 07 – Herbal Medicine Manufacturing.
- We offer a wide array of GMP education resources for employees entering cultivation or manufacturing jobs in the medicinal cannabis industry cultivation sector.
- These courses also suit other herbal medicine production roles or cultivation employees or contractors, including your quality managers and distribution/transportation personnel.
- Depending on your employees’ existing knowledge of GMP, and their role responsibilities, you may want to also participate in onsite training courses or attend a public course date (or conference) related to GMP training.
Online Training Courses for Employees Working with Herbal Medicines and Cannabis Cultivation
Discounted GMP Training Bundle #1 – Any 4 Courses related to Manufacturing of Herbal Medicines (PICS/GMP)
For herbal medicine employees or contractors needing to update their knowledge of Annex 07 (Manufacture of Herbal Medicines), we suggest you purchase one of the two following options.
Option 1: GMP / PICS – Annex 07 – Manufacture of Herbal Medicine
Training cost: $90 USD for the bundle of any 4 online courses (price excludes taxes)
- Good Manufacturing Practice 01 (GMP01) – e-learning course
- Good Manufacturing Practice 02 (GMP02) – Active pharmaceutical ingredients (API)
- Annex 07 – Manufacture of Herbal Medicine
- Good Record-Keeping Practice (GRK)
Option/recommended: Good Distribution Practice (GDP) online training
Review the online course descriptions here.
Option 2: GMP / PICS – (New) Cannabis industry training courses relating to the Manufacture of Herbal Medicines
Training cost: $160 USD for the bundle of 8 online training courses (price excludes taxes)
Suits: Employees, contractors and/or future employees seeking to enter cannabis industry jobs including working in medical cannabis cultivation and/or herbal medicine manufacturing roles
Are you entering (or seeking to enter) Medicinal Cannabis Employment? Get your GMP Training for Manufacturing of Herbal Medicines including GMP01 and GMP02 (APIs) via the ** NEW ** Online Training Bundle Option #2
Topics for medicinal cannabis-industry training in relation to GMP, included in the Option 2 Discounted Training Bundle, include:
- Good Manufacturing Practice 01
- Good Manufacturing Practice 02
- Good Record Keeping
- 10 Golden rules of GMP
- Annex 07 – Manufacturing of Herbal Medicinal Products
- Annex 11 – Computerised Systems
- Annex 15 – Qualification and Validation
- Annex 20 – Quality Risk Management
Click here for details of the Medicinal Cannabis industry training options
Review individual GMP-related courses
EXPLORE the Medicinal Cannabis EDUCATION Series – 12 primary courses + Clinical Trials – specific to the medicinal cannabis cultivation industry:
Click here for Series 1 modules in the Medicinal Cannabis Industry online training courses.
Click here for Series 2 modules in the Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation online training courses.
Last updated on October 17th, 2022 at 08:14 am