Cannabis Crop Maintenance Training Course: Medicinal Cannabis Crops
This Cannabis Crop Maintenance training course is an online training program developed by PharmOut. This course is part of the 12-module industry training program that aims to help employees, contractors, operation managers, and vendors, better understand the medicinal cannabis sector.
What’s covered in this crop maintenance online training module:
- Gain insights into daily cannabis plant care responsibilities
- Recognise the importance of timely crop maintenance activities
- Learn about nutrient adjustments through flowering stages
- Recap quality management & risk prevention strategies
This cannabis crop maintenance training module is Module 11 of 12 total modules in the series. This course will provide you with an overview of cannabis plant crop care essentials when working in cannabis cultivation businesses in the pharmaceutical cannabis sector.
What will you learn in the crop maintenance training module?
This Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation training module in the cannabis industry training series by PharmOut’s expert cannabis industry consultants includes an overview of:
- Daily cannabis plant care responsibilities
- The importance of timely crop maintenance activities
- Nutrients that are typically applied to plants through vegetation through flowering stages
- Quality management & risk prevention strategies (covered in Series 1 modules, a pre-requisite to Series 2)
Who should complete this course?
These courses are suitable for anyone exploring the Medicinal Cannabis Industry including cultivation operations, manufacturing operations, quality control, site selection, engineering, and other industry-specific topics.
- These modules make excellent Cannabis Industry Induction training courses for employment seekers, future licence applicants, botanists, agricultural operation managers, and/or industry investors.
- The courses are intended to be taken sequentially (in order) as a Series of 12 total modules (this is Module 11 of 12 modules).
The online training courses are ideal for you if you are currently working in, or hoping to work in, a cannabis cultivation operation setting. They also suit individuals working in pharmaceutical manufacturing operations for medicinal cannabis products, pharmaceutical crop quality control roles, site selection/engineering roles, and other industry-specific roles.
Course duration: Allow 2 to 3 hours to complete this course.
For more information on Medicinal Cannabis Certificate Training Courses, browse the entire Series 1 and Series 2 modules.
Need to learn more?
There are 12 courses in the online training Series for the medicinal cannabis sector.
While learners can order and complete individual courses, the training packages are more economical if purchased as a Series.
Online training modules are available individually but are best taken as a series of all 12 modules.
- One user per course purchase.
- Certificates of Completion are available upon successful completion of the course and online Final Assessment.
For other courses in pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical devices, and veterinary medicines, including GMP compliance training, visit our GMP training store online.
Cannabis cultivation industry education series
These courses are designed by global cannabis cultivation consultants at PharmOut PTY LTD. PharmOut is a respected industry leader for global medicinal cannabis operations, including medicinal cannabis site selection and facility architecture, climate control specifications and installations, equipment validation, engineering, water quality, cleanroom designs, and other pharmaceutical manufacturing and GMP compliance training courses.
Disclaimer: Education purposes only. All rights reserved.
One user per registration. To request a custom quote for training 10 or more employees, contact us.
Please include details of your enquiry including the number of employees requiring training in the medicinal cannabis cultivation sector; and which of the two Series (1 or 2, or both) you are seeking to purchase for 10 employees or more.
Scroll back up and click “ADD TO CART” to make a purchase.
Upon payment for the course or cannabis industry training course series, check your email for login information.
You can typically begin your online training course just after ordering.
Medicinal Cannabis Industry Certificate Courses (Certificate of Completion)
- Upon reviewing each module and successfully completing the final assessment, you will be able to save, download and print the Certificate of Completion for that module (all available online).
- This Certificate of Completion is not a statement of competency.
- It is a Completion Certificate for the training course topic you completed.
- You can then attach this to your current resume/CV or send this to your Personnel Department as required.
Note: there are strict hiring criteria for working in the medicinal cannabis sector due to the high value of medicinal cannabis crops.
Read our top 10 best blogs on the medicinal cannabis industry and cultivation requirements.
Important: The information in these modules and the Series are NOT to be used, nor implied as being useful for, operational or cultivation decisions. They should be combined with onsite training and Supervision. They can, however, provide new employees, licence applicants and/or investors with an introductory overview of various aspects of the global Medicinal Cannabis Industry. Other courses for Herbal Medicine Production, GMP and GACP, can be found by clicking this link.
Disclaimer: These courses are for EDUCATIONAL purposes only.