Online GMP Training for Veterinary Medicinal Products
This Online GMP Training for Veterinary Medicinal Products Course introduces the general principles and purpose of Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) and the specific GMP regulations for the manufacture of veterinary medicinal products.
Which GMP training modules are included in this Veterinary Medicinal Products GMP compliance training bundle?
This course bundle includes five (5) interactive e-learning modules essential to understanding the basics of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) relating to the production of veterinary medicinal products:
- Good Manufacturing Practice 01
- The 10 Golden Rules of GMP
- Good Record Keeping
- Annex 04 – Manufacture of Veterinary Medicinal Products other than Immunologicals
- Annex 05 – Manufacture of Immunological Veterinary Medicinal Products
Who should complete this Bundle?
This entry-level bundle is ideal for all production and quality personnel involved in the manufacture of veterinary medicinal products. This course is suitable for use as an induction for new starters or as refresher training for experienced staff.
Module 1: Good Manufacturing Practice 01
This interactive e-Learn provides an introduction to the basic principles of Good Manufacturing Practice. It is suitable for all personnel who work within a GMP regulated environment.
The objectives of the Good Manufacturing Practice module are:
- to understand the basic purpose, elements, and implementation of GMP
- to understand the intent and scope of GMP
- to understand who enforces GMP regulations and the importance of GMP
- to understand the basics of GMP, correcting errors, date formats, hygiene, etc
Module 2: The 10 Golden Rules of GMP
This interactive e-Learn provides a straightforward guide to cGMP in the form of the 10 golden rules. Keep these easy-to-remember rules in mind when making GMP decisions.
Module 3: Good Record-Keeping 01
This e-learning module introduces participants to Good Record-Keeping Practice. This module is essential for all personnel who complete or review batch records, logbooks and any other GMP documentation.
The objectives of the Good Record-Keeping module are:
- to understand why record keeping is so important
- to understand how to delete or strike out errors
- to understand what you should do when creating records
- to understand what you should not do when creating records
Module 4: Annex 4 Manufacture of veterinary medicinal products other than immunologicals
This interactive module covers the GMP regulations relating to the manufacture of veterinary medicinal products other than immunologicals.
The objectives of the Annex 4 training module are:
- to understand the manufacturing requirements for premixes for medicated feeding stuffs
- to understand the filling, cleaning and storage requirements for ectoparasiticides
- to understand the requirements for veterinary products containing penicillins
Optional Module 5: Annex 5 Manufacture of immunological veterinary medical products
This interactive module covers the GMP regulations relating to the manufacture of immunological veterinary medicinal products. It is suitable for all manufacturing and quality personnel involved in the manufacture of vaccines, immunosera, allergens or diagnostic substances for veterinary use.
The objectives of the Annex 5 training module are:
- to understand equipment and environmental considerations
- to understand the requirements for disinfection and waste disposal
- to understand the importance of validating production methods
- to understand Quality Control requirements for immunologicals
After successful completion of each course in the bundle the trainee will have the option of printing or saving a personalised training certificate that meet general PIC/S and EU GMP regulatory expectations.
Bundle price is per person and includes 12 months access to the four core modules, plus the option of a fifth module relating to the manufacture of immunological veterinary medical products, i.e. Annex 5 of the PIC/S and EU GMPs.