PICS Annex 4 – Veterinary medicinal products other than immunologicals
Annex 4 – Manufacture of veterinary medicinal products other than immunologicals
This interactive Annex 4 training course covers the GMP regulations relating to the manufacture of veterinary medicinal products other than immunologicals.
The objectives of this training module are to understand:
- the manufacturing requirements for premixes for medicated feeding stuffs
- filling, cleaning and storage requirements for ectoparasiticides
- the requirements for veterinary products containing penicillins
The scope of this Online GMP training course on EU GMP Annex 4 applies only to the manufacture of veterinary medicinal products other than immunologicals, and provides a short overview of this Annex.
The course will also provide a definition for –
- a medicated feeding stuff
- is any mixture of a veterinary medicinal product or products and feed or feeds which is ready prepared for marketing and intended to be fed to animals without further processing because of its curative or preventative properties or other properties as a medicinal product covered by Article 1 (2) of Directive 2001/82/EC;
- a pre-mix for medicated feeding stuff
- is any veterinary medicinal product prepared in advance with a view to the subsequent manufacture of medicated feeding stuff.
After successful completion of each course in the bundle the trainee will have the option of printing or saving a personalised training certificate that meets regulatory PIC/S and EU GMP requirements.